See us at the 2019 AAFNYC - March 27 - 31st
December 30, 2018 - March 31, 2019
In just a few weeks, Elisa Contemporary Art will be back at the Spring Affordable Art Fair in NYC. It takes place March 27-31 and we'll in Booth C4.
We're debuting several new artists!
- A Cityscape Shadow series by Westport artist, Dale Najarian
- Botanical Cyanotypes by CT artist, Cynthia MacCollum
We'll also be featuring:
- Canadian mixed media artist, Marie Danielle Leblanc
- Texas Pop Artist , Mitch McGee
You'll have a chance to meet our artists and find out the inspirations behind their work:
- Friday, March 29 at 6 pm meet Cynthia MacCollum
- Saturday, March 30 at 1 pm meet Dale Najarian
- Saturday, March 30 at 3 pm meet Marie Danielle Leblanc
We have a limited number of VIP tickets available. Please email Lisa@ElisaArt.com. For discounted general admission tickets, go to: http://bit.ly/AAFNYC2019ECA10
Stay tuned for our preview catalog.
What: Elisa Contemporary Art at the 2019 Spring Affordable Art Fair in NYC, Booth C4
Private Preview: Wednesday, March 27 from 6-9pm
Public Fair Days:
Thursday, March 28 11am – 6pm, Art After Dark 6pm – 9pm
Friday, March 29 11am – 8pm
Saturday, March 30 11am – 8pm
Sunday, March 31 11am – 5pm
Where: The Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street, New York City.
The Affordable Art Fair will feature 70 local and international galleries. You'll see over 300 Contemporary artists -- featuring artworks priced from $50 to $10,000.
I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks at the Spring Affordable Art Fair in NYC in Booth C4 on the 1st floor
For more information, visit us at www.ElisaContemporaryArt.com, or contact Lisa at Lisa@ElisaArt.com or 212.729.4974.